Abeego is building a team of pioneers who will Keep Food Alive by holding space for those hungry to rekindle food wisdom inherent to humankind.
At Abeego we strive to be where logic and inspiration meet. Our Keep Food Alive mandate drives us forward in every step. It’s so much more than breathable beeswax food wrap. It’s about exploring and expanding the boundaries of our relationship with food. We’re carving our own path and are doing it positively, fearlessly, and in celebration of the journey. Abeego believes in nurturing and cultivating curiosity - just like nature intended.
When you step into the Abeego Hive you’ll smell the beeswax and see a team of people doing incredible things. Headquartered in Victoria, BC - Abeego reaches thousands of customers. We have a lot of fun trailblazing a category we created. Join us on this journey and help us Keep Food Alive.
PRODUCTION TEAM MEMBER
As a production team member, you will contribute to Abeego's mission of Keeping Food Alive by ensuring the efficiency, sustainability, and success of production targets through a keen eye for quality, positive teamwork, and open communication.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Tempo: maintain a quick pace for entire shift
- Awareness: safely operate tools including cutting blades, machines & hot wax equipment
- Willingness: ability to follow instructions & submit accurate reports
- Adaptability: to embrace process improvement & be open to and provide feedback
- Conscientious: to execute tasks while demonstrating a legitimate care for quality
- Positive Team Player: add value through a great attitude and positive teamwork
In order to support those key responsibilities, we’re looking for these characteristics as well:
- Physical stamina: to stand for an 8-hour shift, using arms/hands outreached & routinely lift/move 20 kgs
- Dexterity: the ability to coordinate hand/eye movements focusing on small details & using hand tools
- Ability to communicate: English both spoken & written, high level of fluency not required
- experience in production environments
- high comfort level with machinery
Abeego is not just about the traditional experience so if you feel like you are a good fit but don’t hit the mark, reach out and tell us why! Posting will remain open until the right candidate is found. This is an in-office position with a flexible schedule located in Victoria, BC.
How to Apply
Send a copy of your CV to email@example.com.
We will carefully consider your application during the initial screening and will contact you if you are selected to continue in the recruitment process. Thank you for your desire to join our team. We look forward to hearing from you!